The Pediatric and Congenital Unit of the University Hospital of Martinique (Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire de Martinique) works as a recognized and dedicated Inter Regional Tertiary Care Center for all Complex Congenital Heart Diseases (CHD).Our specialized Center is the key point of the Inter regional Network, giving a 24/24 assistance and / or expertise to patients living in Martinique, French Guadeloupe,French Guyane, St-Marteen, surroundings Caribbean Island and beyond
- The overall population covered by our Center is about 1.2 Million Habitants and patients are sometimes living more than 1500 miles away from our center.The Pediatric and Congenital Unit works 24-Hours a Day,7 days a Week, managing any types of urgent or non urgent CHD
- The Unit built-up more than 7 years ago has experienced both growth and expansion
- Following major medical and surgical progress observed over the last 25 years, the overall survival rate at adulthood is now reaching 90%.
- Thus, more and more adults patients wth simple nor complex CHD are reaching the adulthood requiring dedicated special care and attention.
- Our centre is the only one of the entire area that provide such Adult Congenital Program to these "new" adults (GUCH or grown-Up Congenital Hearts) Patients with a higly specialized focus on the most complex CHD (Univentricular Hearts, Complex CHD operated on several times from birth..).The Unit built-up more than 7 years ago has experienced a very exciting growth and expansion
►Read more about our Pediatric Cardiology Program
►Read more about our Team
►How to Contact Us?
- To contact us, you can use the "Contact Us" Box located at the Main top Page Colored Menu.
- You can also request some information using the Head of Unit Contact listed below
- In both cases, you will get a rapid answer followed with a precise cost estimation
- As long as the physician knows all he needs about your current Health Status
- Head of Unit Contact:
- Hugues LUCRON, MD.
- Email: email@example.com
- Secretary Office: +596.5184.108.40.206
►Go back to Cardiology Dpt