The Team include two experienced Consultants, Dr Hugues LUCRON, MD (Head Of Unit) and Dr Alexandre BRETONNEAU, MD and currently one half-time Fellow, Dr Mélanie BRARD, MD. In addition, one Resident (6-months position) is learning either Pediatrics or Cardiology
- Our Team is specialized in Fetal, Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology according the European Association of Pediatric Cardiology rules and requirements
- Routine Investigations and Procedures include Electrocardiography, Echocardiography, Fetal Heart US, Exercise test, Holter monitoring, Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization , CT scan, Cardiac MRI (Radiology Department) and EP studies
- We provide every 7 weeks a full Pediatric Cardiac Clinic at the main Hospital of Cayenne (French Guyana) and 3 clinics are performed every year in French Guadeloupe.
- We provide active support to our Pediatricans or Adults Cardiologists Colleagues working either in Public or Private Hospital as members of the InterRegional Antilles-Guyane M3C Network dedicated to complex CHD Care. This Network is coordinated 24/24 by our UHM Center
- Our team is also involved in some Caribbean Humanitary Care or Training Programs
- Our Cardiac Surgeons do not currently provide Complex Open-Heart Surgery for children weighing less than 25 Kg. Such surgical patients are sent to France through our French National Network dedicated to Complex Congenital Cardiac Malformations (Malformations Cardiaques Congenitales Complexes, M3C).Our Center has now a very established exciting and increasingly growing position within this very specialized and active M3C network
►How to Contact Us?
- To contact us, you can use the "Contact Us" Box located at the Main top Page Colored Menu.
- You can also request some information using Team Contacts listed below
- In both cases, you will get a rapid answer followed with a precise cost estimation
- As long as the physician knows all he needs about your current Health Status
- Team Contacts:
- Hugues LUCRON, MD, Email: email@example.com
- Alexandre BRETONNEAU, MD, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Office: +596.522.214.171.124
- Fax number: +596.5126.96.36.199
► Go Back to Pediatric Cardiology